Nov 1, 2007

Thanks for everything...

Assume today is still 31-10 alright?

Yesterday was the worst day that I could spent my whole life, my baby told me that, she would be busy on this holiday cause she have to take care of her niece since nobody is going to look after her on this school holiday, and the 'duty' start right after the end of final. When I heard this, I was like..."what the...!" well...31-10 is the date that I was born 19 years ago, wow...19 years already? hmpph... well, since she is helping the family member...what else, Im going to say right? I am really speechless...well, I might just have to accept that the fact that, I am going to have a dull holiday and birthday as well...

the eve of final was even worst, one of my friend called my up and ask me to join him for some heavy beverage, on his bill, but with a very upset voice, I just have to say, "I am sorry my man, I cannot make it, I have final on the next day..." fine, that is like kinda bad already, its okay...but then, I still have to do my revesion for my Information Technology 2 on the incoming days, and yet, I still have nothing in my mind...so I kept doing and forcing myself to memorize and revise, until I fall asleep at 6 or 7 something in the morning...

But I did not sleep long, not long after that, I woke up, because my head-phone is still on my head...and then, I go do something, for my dad...to keep the crap short, the whole damn day including the exam...SUCKS~

But this is what happen on that evening...
Incident No. 1

I was at Wattana, third mile with some of my friends playing snooker, well, it is definitely not celebrating but we are just hanging out like we used to do, and then my phone rang and it's my baby...she told me that her car's plate number disappear and it is without a trace. so the daddy scold her and she is not happy with it, so she wanted me to be there...so from Wattana, I quickly rush over to her house...I do not take a long time, since she say she is waiting me inside the car. I was kinda quiet at that time, cause the weather is not that good, it's been raining since I started my final examination until now. what I told myself is, "what a 'nice' birthday". she been complaining about the matter just now, and suddenly, she say, she felt no nice driving with hills, and ask me to go and get some slipper for her from the boots, so...we drive all the way, until we reach airport, so I get down and she opened up the boot for me, to take her stuff, when I cranked up that boot, there it is... a box of persent and also a cake... I am really speechless until then, I never really that happy when she prepare stuff like that...this is my very FIRST time!!!

Incident No. 2

So we chit and chat inside the car, she gave me a Vincci watch, the watch which I say it is nice when she bought her shoe the other day...well, I do really like the watch duh~ it seem so cool, some more it is black. and then we drove away from airport and then she claimed that she is quite hungry and needed some food, I say, so we go and get some food, she drive all the way up until 4 and a half mile, she still go and ask me, where do you wanna eat? I just simply say, we tapao, and we go back eat, having some private time together ma... but then, she drive just like she have the destination to go....well, yes, I am still another fool which d not know that, thing still keep on coming on... and then, we got down from the car and walk to some restaurant name Isabella...something like that, if I am not mistaken...while we walked to the restaurant... suddenly she hug me and say..."actually, your friend is here~!" I am officially being punk'd by my own girl...another time, which left me speechless...

well...until then, we were having some nice time, I am going to re-edit this post with some picture, since I am quita sober now...peace!

Thanks for whatever that you had done for me my darling...I really do appreciate it, I always will...and liked I said...I always wanted to spent my birthday with you, not only because of what you had done tonight, is what you had done to me, all this while...lubb u!

burfdayboy
-Ivan Joachim-

1 comment:

cutebun said...

How wonderful surprise birthday party you got there.dropping by to say hi!