Aug 22, 2008

Its Friday...

Last night I fall asleep on the couch, it was around 2 something in the morning.

After I wake up, it was only her and the time is already 5.

She did not even talk to me or say anything to me, I started coughing due to the temperature,

went up to room and was about to sleep, her phone beeps...

I look at it, it was from someone I knew, it was 530 then.

She refuse to show me what's the contain but I spotted something different, the wallpaper had

change, it was no more me and her, it was her and him...

For the whole night, I sat up, crying, coughing and thinking for she knows curiosity kills me,

I can't sleep, can't rest nor even stop thinking for a while, until the morning come...

I dream...and it was a nightmare, a nightmare that for my whole life seem to be destroyed...

I dreamed of something that I never ever expected to happen...

I hope...somehow I could undo this, somehow I could save myself...

Or else, I'll be forever living in fear...

Fearing of losing you...

No comments: